Monday, February 8, 2010

Body Weight Workouts



I've recently discovered Body Weight Workouts. These workouts are great fun, can be done in the comfort of your own home, with little or no equipment.

I know what your thinking, "Nobody can build muscle without doing weight training". NOT TRUE. I've surprised even myself with these workouts. I've incorporated Body Weight Workouts into most of my days and have noticed a huge change in my physique.

What surprised me is that even though I could lift more than my own body weight in a gym using the weights machines etc, I could barely lift my own body weight doing push-ups, chin-ups etc.

After weeks of practice I can now do any number of push-ups (man style) and have noticed some serious definition in my arms and shoulders! I'm still working on chin-ups though!

I've discovered a Video Blog which I started following a few weeks ago. The woman doing the workouts is ripped! All of her muscles are REAL! She has been a true inspiration for me. For once, I'm not bored with working out!

2 comments:

  1. Feel like sharing that link to the video blog?

    Chris-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, here it is....... You guys would love it too! But once you get past the good looks you'll see she is totally ripped!

    http://www.bodyrock.tv/

    ReplyDelete