Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January H2O - The Results Are In!

Well, it's finally the end of January and the end of January H2O. How did I go, you may ask?

Well, I passed with flying colours by not drinking Coffee for the entire month! As a result, I'm sleeping better and feel marginally less stressed.

I failed miserably in regards to Alcohol :( The first two weeks were good, but then the one day where we all agreed that an alcoholic drink was allowed, set me back for the rest of the month. A sneaky drink here, a sneaky drink there ........ Big Fat FAIL!

Today was my first Coffee in a month. I was SO looking forward to it this morning. That mouth watering Coffee aroma said "Good Morning" when my fella served up a wonderful cup of dark liquid to me. And you know what? I really didn't enjoy it as much as I thought! I was gob-smacked!

Don't get me wrong. I will still enjoy my Coffee but in much smaller amounts. No Coffee at work is now my rule.

Hmm, an Iced-Coffee right now would be lovely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment